Thursday, October 11, 2007

blipfoto

i want to say thanks to everyone who appreciate my works on blipfoto.com.... tho' it only last a day.

i just want to find my own niche. A place where i am not retricted by what people want on their web site... where i am not being judged of plegiarism... where my words and my pictures will be able to tell stories away from the rules which i really don't seem to understand.

my account was suspended by one of the moderator of blipfoto.com, saying that the picture i posted doesn't seem to be taken on that day. But who is able to take picture everyday? And can anyone share the abundance of their thoughts on just one day?

the idea of uploading a picture a day was really fantastic, it will really leave you addicted in visiting the website everyday or even several times a day... all the more if one got something really nice to share.

but i just dont seem to understand why can't i post similar pictures of a series on different date?

the initial comments from all those who drop by were really uplifting. I enjoy so much... until my account was suspended on some unfound basis...

up to this point of drafting this entry, there is still no response from the moderator regarding my questions...

i am a small man, someone who want to find a niche on the web to share his much loved photos.... and beautiful words.... after the desire of his own heart.

dismayed.....chinadrifter.

No comments: