Monday, November 29, 2010

80
Eflornithine通常用以治療何種疾病?
弓蟲症(toxoplasmosis) 甘比亞睡眠病(Gambian sleeping sickness)
片山熱(Katayama fever) 旋毛蟲症(trichinosis)
B

Mode of Action

[edit]Hirsutism

Eflornithine topically applied is an irreversible inhibitor of ornithine decarboxylase (ODC), an enzyme that catalyses the conversion of ornithine to putrescine, which plays an important role in cell division and proliferation in the hair follicle.[11]


[edit]Sleeping sickness treatment

Eflornithine appears to kill trypanosomes by acting as a suicide inhibitor of the enzyme ornithine decarboxylase (EC 4.1.1.17). This enzyme regulates cell division by catalysing the first step in polyamine biosynthesis. As the inhibitor has a low half-life in humans, it is broken down rapidly while the parasite cannot metabolise it quickly enough. This means that it preferentially harms the parasite.

3 comments:

vera white said...

Regarding genital Warts or herpes treatment. If you need a permanent cure and removal of it, be it Anal warts, Penis Warts, Vagina Warts, Oral Herpes or Genital Herpes. This site is the only site that i can recommend to anyone that can get rid of any kind of Warts or Herpes. I have ordered their medicine and it worked for me. I have also recommended it to a friend and she also testified positively about their medicine after using it. So i now concluded that it works perfectly, email him doctorvadi@yahoo.com or whatsApp +2348074133083 
If it works for you, then you can as well recommend it to others. good luck.  

Tamara Barrow said...

I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr VOODOO., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He send natural medicine herbs to me and told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take the medicine, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen if you also need a help, you can also email him at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

Unknown said...

Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486